My Hampshire client operates a permanent, modern working from home culture. They are open to hiring right across the UK and will get the team together on a 1/4rly basis, relying on zoom, the internet and the phone on a day-to-day basis.
Home based, the position is full time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day. True work-life balance! Salary is in the £25-30k region but is negotiable based on experience.
My client are hopeful to hire someone who has enjoyed working at home and is being pushed back into the office full time and does not want to do this.
Modern digitally savvy accounts practice seek a PQ technical accountant to review accounts produced by the book-keepers and outsourced accounts team.
Ideally you will be working towards a professional qualification and have a year or two of experience in reviewing accounts in a professional practice.
No day will be the same. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
Learn & grow. Your professional development is important.
There will be help for you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You’ll have monthly meetings to assess progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice
- ACA / ACCA qualified – or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don’t have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xeroknowledge (desirable)
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role.
eXactitudeResourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.eXactitudecomplies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.