Salisbury Based – £mkt rate c£25-30k neg including benefits
You will work as part of a newly established bookkeeping team based in Salisbury which will see you working with your own portfolio of clients. Managing deadlines. Providing support to colleagues and clients alike. Experience of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks and apps such as Dext, will be an advantage.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and technical skill.
- Preparation of VAT returns for a number of clients using latest technology available.
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem solving
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or clients’ staff
- Completion of work to the satisfaction of the manager/partner
- Management accounts preparation as required including preparing end of year for accounts production .
Work based competencies
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
- Client facing experience
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A highly professional appearance and attitude
- A team player
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
- Motivated and ambitious
- CPD programme / internal training available to develop further technical skills
- Plenty of scope to grow expertise and build client relationships.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Bonus scheme
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Events
- Generous holiday policy
- Life Assurance/death in service scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
For an initial discussion please email in your CV or respond with your phone number for a confidential briefing. Please also provide information on both your current and expected salary as well as your notice period / availability to start.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.