Hampshire (but working from home role so great work-life balance) – £30-35k Neg + bens.
Successful, dynamic and modern technology driven firm of accountants, seek an experienced payroller to work in a team of 3 to 4, reporting to the payroll manager, looking after SME client payrolls.
My client has several hundred clients they provide payroll services to, using Paycircle software. Clients range from a director only payroll, with a large number paying 2-10 staff and their larger clients paying 10-50 staff.
The payroll services division of my client provide a full payroll service. You will therefore have full function payroll experience including, SMP, SSP, P45s, P60’s, Commissions and P11D’setc. You will enjoy handling queries and providing a first class service to clients
Useful experience would come within a multi-payroll environment either from either a bureau or another accountancy firm, but strong commercial payrollers will be considered if they are looking to move into a multi-client role and havefirst class customer liaison skills.
The role also includes:
- – Collecting and managing payroll information from clients
- – Building strong relationships with clients
- – Administer new pension and payroll schemes for clients
Key skills required in addition to the payroll skills:
- First class interpersonal skills and a love of client relationship building.
- Attention to detail
- A love of technology and adding value.
Benefits are excellent in this firm and progression is certainly available following good performance.
Benefits, hours & Flexible Working:
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You’re able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop and the internet… and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Stay Connected: Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, my client don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
- Make a difference: You’ll get an extra day off each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice, helping to make the world a better place. They also plant trees to ensure they are a Climate Positive Workforce.
- Mental health support: You’ll have 24/7 access to a confidential telephone counselling service, to support you through any of life’s issues or problems.
- Pension: Plan for your future with free access to financial advice, as well as a flexible pension package that allows you to pay in as much as you want.
- Extra holiday: Tick things off your ‘bucketlist’ with the option of buying back extra holiday. Plus, you’ll get an extra day’s holiday on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th Wow Anniversary.
- Christmas shutdown: My client close the office over Christmas to give you extra time off to spend with loved ones, eat mince pies, and watch Elf. Ho ho ho!
- Family first: One of the mottos of my client is ‘Familyfirst’, which is why they offer enhanced parental leave and are flexible and understanding if you need time out to look after your children.
- Grow: Everyone at my client has a personal development plan to help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You’ll meet monthly to discuss how you can be the best you can be.
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note as to why you are suitable, detailing your current package (base salary and bens separately) along with your notice period.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.