Havant – £40 – £42k neg + bens – hybrid working
Well established and successful independent mid size practice seek experienced accountant to look after a mixed portfolio. The role is 95% accounts prep focused with a small amount of tax, supported by the tax manager. You will have two trainees to mentor and enjoy looking after your own portfolio. The role is hybrid with 3 days in the office (or more if you like being in!) and 2 at home.
Key skills: Proven ability to build successful, long term client relationships by providing excellent, proactive and efficient services for all their accounting and taxation requirements. Experience in practice dealing with the preparation of accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies and LLPs, Partnerships, Sole Traders and Individual Tax clients. My client is open on applications from quals, part-quals and QBE’s.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and accompanying Tax Returns for Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Preparation of Accounts and accompanying Tax Returns for Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals.
- Submission of Financial Statements and Tax Returns to Companies House and HMRC.
- Providing accounting and taxation advice to clients when asked specific questions regarding tax efficiencies, VAT, Capital Gains etc.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients regarding compliance checks of tax returns or VAT returns and most recently Property Let Campaign checks.
- Providing bookkeeping services including preparation of the VAT returns and submission to HMRC.
- Managing workflow, ensuring we have a steady flow of work to help business cashflow. Reviewing the teams accounting and tax work to identify any errors, give feedback and training where necessary.
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role.
The advertised salary range is wide as the lower end will be more appropriate for part-qualified or QBE candidates, while the higher quartile for fully qualified and the top end for fully qualifieds with staff management ability.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.